(1) You confirm that you or your company has requested credit from OTC Financial Services.
(2) You authorize OTC Financial Services or other Financing Source (defined below) to verify and/or obtain information from credit reporting agencies and other third parties, including information about you (as applicant, principal of your company, or guarantor, as applicable) and about your company as applicant (if applicable), that OTC Financial Services or other Financing Source deems appropriate in considering the request for credit, and subsequently for any future purposes in connection with existing or contemplated extensions of credit to the borrower, to you, or to any entity in which you are the owner, director, manager, or officer.
(3) You authorize and instruct any credit reporting agency or other third party to provide such information to OTC Financial Services or other Financing Source.
(4) You authorize OTC Financial Services to refer the request for credit and any such information to any parent or affiliate of OTC Financial Services, or to any unaffiliated financial institution or other potential lender or lessor (OTC Financial Services and each such other party, a “Financing Source”).
(5) You certify that you have read and agree to the terms of his Authorization and the accompanying credit application and that the information in both documents is complete and true.
© 2022 Truck Center Companies