Fair market Value (FMV) lease for the Freightliner Cascadia®
Truck Center Companies announces the Smart Value FMV Lease Program available through Daimler Truck Financial and Freightliner Trucks, Inc.
This program includes Cascadia raised roof sleeper, mid-roof sleepers and daycabs powered by Cummins ISX power and available with either a manual transmission or the SmartAdvantage™ powertrain.
Advantages of an FMV Lease from Daimler Truck Financial:
• Typically requires a lower initial cash outlay than conventional financing.
• Monthly lease payments are typically lower than retail financing payments.
• Avoids obsolescence -- financing promotes retaining equipment beyond its useful life and aged trucks can create negative market perceptions for your business.
• Conserves capital -- retains capital within your business.
• Potential “Off Balance Sheet” treatment for financial reporting purposes and the possibility of expensable lease payments. (All accounting and tax guidance should be provided by your accountant or other qualified advisors. Consult with your accountant or tax advisor for proper treatment).
SmartAdvantage™ powertrain takes the power of the Cummins ISX 15 engine with SmartTorque2 [ST2] and combines it with the smooth shifting of the Eaton Fuller Advantage 10-speed automated transmission for improved fuel economy. The engine and transmission share critical data, determining the torque required to deliver the power level that drivers need.
At the end of a lease term customers have the option to purchase the truck for its current Fair Market Value, or simply return the truck, subject to inspection and certain return conditions and mileage restrictions. The customer (lessee) is NOT responsible for any end of term residual value as in a TRAC lease.
Please contact our sales staff for trucks available under this lease program.